The Imprial Post Villa, founded by Emperor Wilhelm II and Georg Kohl III in 1905, served formerly as the main post office.
After several years the Imperial Post office passed into the hands of the lawyer Mr. Thomas Moll who opened a law firm and lived in the premises himself.
In January 2017 the formerly imperial post was purchased by the dentist couple Dr. Cristoph and Dr. Dagmar Müller who began a majour refurbishment to bring the
villa back to its former glory. As part of the new refurbishment family Dr. Müller introduced a dental centre in the ground floors. Dr. Christoph and Dr. Dagmar Müller have been handed over the
patients from the dentist Dr. Erhard Hildebrand who retired after 40 years of traditional dentistry in Flörsheim.